Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de> on 2006/11/28 12:42:03 UTC

Rename Cactus Testcases

Hi All,

can I rename the o.a.t.util.parser.BaseValueParserTest and
o.a.t.util.parser.CSVParserTest classes inside src/test-cactus into

o.a.t.util.parser.BaseValueParserCactusTest

o.a.t.util.parser.CSVParserCactusTest

because we have the same classes within src/test. My Eclipse is always giving
me an error, and I think I have something wrong, although I don’t.

Kind regards

Juergen

Re: Rename Cactus Testcases

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
=?iso-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Hoffmann?= <jh...@byteaction.de> writes:

I think src/test-cactus is free game for everyone taking it on. +1

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Rename Cactus Testcases

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
+1