Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/21 22:54:05 UTC

Release 4.7.3

Hi all,

I would like to cut a 4.7.3 release late this week. If you have any fixes
to include in 4.7.3, please label those issues as 4.7.3, then I will make
sure they are included.

- Sijie

Re: Release 4.7.3

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 1:30 AM Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <
enrico.olivelli@diennea.com> wrote:

> Silly and off topic  question:
> Why don't upgrade to 4.8.1 ? (I will send release announce today)
> Is it because it would be a major change and you are planning a minor
> release for Pulsar ?

yes. we don't do major version upgrade in a minor release.

Re: Release 4.7.3

________________________________

Re: Release 4.7.3

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.