Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl> on 2019/02/13 10:54:58 UTC

Job Getting Paused after sometime.

Hi,
I am executing a web connector job on MAnifoldCF 2.12 and ingesting the
records in ElasticSearch.
It was running fine earlier. But from past few days it is getting paused
after 2  minutes of starting and to restart the job I have to start the
process again.

The Postgresql is used as DB.

But it is a big problem at my end.
Please suggest what needs to be done.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Nikita

Re: Job Getting Paused after sometime.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

If you are seeing status on the Job Status page that shows the jobs to be
"paused", then somebody must be manually doing that.  MCF jobs do not pause
themselves.  Do you have an API integration?

If you are seeing status "waiting", that implies you are outside the
scheduling window, and your job schedule is the issue.

Karl