Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gd...@oceanobjects.com> on 2002/09/25 19:33:11 UTC

Struts and Together CC

>> Has anyone try to deploy a struts app on Together CC 6.0 with struts
>> plugin?

When doing it, my ApplicationResource.properties file does not get place
in the WAR file. any ideas?

thanks in advanced.

-gus

RE: Struts and Together CC

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
During the build process some IDEs will copy your .properties files
(JBuilder) and some will not (NetBeans).  That may be what's happening.

For more reasons than I can list here, I would say that you are better off
using Ant to deploy your app.  My #1 reason......more control.

Just my $0.02

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta