Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2023/05/17 08:23:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release manager for YuniKorn 1.3

We're getting close to the YuniKorn 1.3 release date that we planned
in the roadmap [1]. That same roadmap does not have a release manager
yet. Any committer can be the release manager. If you want to be the
release manager this is the time to let everyone know.

If this is the first time managing a release don't worry, you can
always ask for help and the process is documented [2] and mostly
automated via tools.

Preemption is part of the release as major new functionality. Progress
on the quota enforcement has been slow and we will most likely push
that out.

Wilfred

[1] https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/roadmap/
[2] https://yunikorn.apache.org/community/release_procedure