Posted to user@drill.apache.org by bi...@free.fr on 2017/04/11 06:52:43 UTC

Connecting Apache Drill to kudu

Hi,

Is there a way to connect Apache Drill to Kudu ?

I have seen drill 1.5 added an experimental support for kudu and a drill-storage-kudu on github but I can't figure out how to make it work... Is this now less experimental ?

Thanks

Re: Connecting Apache Drill to kudu

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Cool, thanks! This should be helpful.

Posted by Jean-Christophe Clavier <jc...@free.fr>.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Christophe Clavier <jc...@free.fr>.
Thank you,

I finally got it work.

My problem came from i was using a docker image for drill and it was too
old.

Taking a new one made it work (at least, i can connect :-) )

Thanks

Le 14/04/2017 � 00:04, Abhishek Girish a �crit :

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.