Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Bell <li...@hotmail.com> on 2000/07/18 14:47:57 UTC

Class file update

How do i make Tomcat use the updated class file when i run a java server
page. I run 3.1 on a win32 machine.

At the moment, when i recompile a class, tomcat doesnt reload it. I have to
shutdown and startup tomcat. very annoying.

cheers
scott

RE: Class file update

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
Hi Scott,

Has to be under WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib for your app.

- r