Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Torben N Rasmussen <to...@dk.lawson.com> on 2006/07/07 16:43:44 UTC

Torben N Rasmussen is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  07/07/2006 and will not return until
07/31/2006.

Re: Torben N Rasmussen is out of the office.

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com>.
Interesting ;-)

I hope this is not going to be sent on each message until the end of the
month..
Otherwise you might block him until then, Emmanuel?

Cheers + enjoy the weekend..
Jo