Posted to user@struts.apache.org by GF <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/21 10:43:58 UTC

[s2] (non trivial) custom made Interceptor and Action testing.

Hello,
maybe someone of you have any good link about a non-trivial custom
made interceptor and about some action testing?
Thank you very much.

Re: [s2] (non trivial) custom made Interceptor and Action testing.

Posted by Gary Affonso <gl...@greywether.com>.
GF wrote:
> Hello,
> maybe someone of you have any good link about a non-trivial custom
> made interceptor

My suggestion would be to download the source and take a look at the
code for some of the built-in interceptors.

I think there were some "server side" articles/tutorials for webwork
interceptors, too, so you might google for those.

Just remember that the "AroundInterceptor" is no longer available (I
think some of the old WebWork interceptor tutorial referenced it).

> and about some action testing?

Google for "Struts 2 Unit Testing" and you'll find the two good
write-ups/white papers on this.

- Gary