Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ron Grimes <rg...@sinclairoil.com> on 2011/04/28 22:14:16 UTC

PhaseInterceptorChain Error

Does anyone have any insight into what this means?

Apr 28, 2011 1:44:43 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging
WARNING: Interceptor for {http://ws.ds.soc.com/}MessageService has thrown exception, unwinding now

I've looked at the source for this class, but am clueless as to what this error is telling me. I'm sure I can figure it out if I throw some monitoring and debugging tools at it. But, before I resort to that, I thought someone might have an idea.

This is  an alert/message service. I have hundreds of distributors with a Yahoo Widget (that I built) sitting on their desktop, polling for new messages pertinent to their business. The widget sends in a user Id and password, and the service looks up which customer number is associated with it, and then retrieves and returns any messages logged to that customer number.

Thanks for any help.

Ron Grimes

Re: PhaseInterceptorChain Error

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Ron,
Can you find the exception stack trace in the log? From the single log
statement that you quoted, you cannot tell where exactly the original
exception was thrown except that it was probably not thrown from the
service itself.

Regards, Aki