Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Nishizawa <mi...@nishizawas.net> on 2007/06/26 22:58:03 UTC

Trouble with incoming .NET request

I seem to be having some trouble with an incoming request from a .NET
server.  I get the following error
"org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer- Unable to generate EPR for
the transport tcp"

I am not using a TCP transport reciever, but there has never been a problem
recieving messages until recently.

The local environment is a java web service, the remote client is .NET.  I
have a test client which allows me to hit the url successfully.  The raw
messages are identical, the only difference is that they are using .NET and
I am using java.  Anyone have an idea on this?

Re: Trouble with incoming .NET request

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
I sounds like the .NET endpoint is sending the message using the TCP
transport. Tell the .NET folks to use their SOAP/HTTP binding instead.

Anne