Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Madhusuthanan Seetharam <ms...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 08:40:05 UTC

Non existing attachment rendered as an anchor

Hello all,
    When I put an attachment (that doesn't exist) markup syntax (e.g.,
[MyPage/unavailable.txt]), it is rendered as a link. When I click this link
it throws a 404 error. Can I tell JSPWiki not to turn unavailable
attachments into anchors? I've added this question at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TextFormattingRulesDiscussion, also.

Thanks,
 - Madhu

Re: Non existing attachment rendered as an anchor

Posted by Madhusuthanan Seetharam <ms...@gmail.com>.
Yes, looking at the code I understood that this is not a configurable option
and will need a code change.

Does this requirement sound sensible? If so I can provide a patch.

Thanks,
  - Madhu

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.