Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2008/01/14 22:42:21 UTC

Handling JIRA states

I think we should mark JIRAs that we're fixing as Resolved, and Close
then only after we verify that the resolution fixes the issue in the
next RC.

If we mark them Closed right now they'll be out of the verification
radar screen in the next RC and we will forget to verify them.

See what I just did with TUSCANY-1976 [1] which was in the Closed state.
I Reopened it to put it in the Resolved state.

Thanks.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1976
--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Handling JIRA states

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

> > If we mark them Closed right now they'll be out of the verification
> radar
> > screen in the next RC and we will forget to verify them.
> >
> > See what I just did with TUSCANY-1976 [1] which was in the Closed state.
> > Reopened it to put it in the Resolved state.

+1 sounds like a plan

Re: Handling JIRA states

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1 to use two steps: Resolved (after check in the fix) and Closed (after the
fix is verified).

Thanks,
Raymond