Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 01:36:10 UTC

Approaching r3b to contribute Golang SDK to UG

Hi Folks,
I wonder if anyone has reached out to Ryan Bridges (r3b) [0] to see if he
would like to contribute his Golang SDK [1] to the 1.X master branch?
He has a lot of useful code on his GH repos including a neat looking
Vagrant project. Would be  great to see us being proactive about showing
users and developers that we are interested to have them more closely
aligned with the project and what they would like to see UG be in the
future.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/r3b
[1] https://github.com/r3b/usergrid-go-sdk

--
*Lewis*

Re: Approaching r3b to contribute Golang SDK to UG

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Dynamite Rod. Some man