Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stetze2008 <st...@gmx.de> on 2008/06/03 23:40:21 UTC

welcome file on localhost

hi,

when opening http://localhost:8080/myApplication/ on my local Jetty
server instead of showing the action defined in the welcomefilelist of
my web.xml I'm asked to download a file from type application/octet-stream.
it works on the tomcat internet server. does anybody know how to solve
this locally?

thanks in advance,
Stefan

RE: Display tag and AJAX

Posted by Arunkumar Balasubramanian <ar...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks so much for the valuable information.

I will implement ajaz anywere with my project and will get back to you about the results.

Once again thanks for the support.

> From: lrampersaud@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> To: user@struts.apache.org; lalchandrar@gmail.com> Subject: Re: Display tag and AJAX> Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:54:50 -0700> > sorry, i forgot to put the funcion. it is ajaxAnywhere.submitAJAX(parameter=value)> > ------------> Carpe diem> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lalchandra Rampersaud" <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>> To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>> Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 3:49 PM> Subject: Re: Display tag and AJAX> > > > hi> > in reality ajaxanywhere does not need additional javascript funcions (by default comes packaged with aa.js). the function that is usually called is which invokes an action. the action is the one which allows the user to select the zone that is to be updated and also sends the data.> > > > attached is an example of an action which uses ajaxanywhere.> > > > > > > > import org.ajaxanywhere.AAUtils;> > > > public ActionForward first(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,> > HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)> > { > > if (AAUtils.isAjaxRequest(request)) {> > > > AAUtils.addZonesToRefresh(request, "projectsList");> > > > > > PaginatorHandler paginator = new PaginatorHandler(request, "projWorkerPaginator");> > paginator.GetPage(PaginatorHandler.typeOfPage.first);> > request.setAttribute("tabIndex", 4);> > > > }> > > > String url = "/pagesJSP/companyProjectBoss/Project/registerProjectBody.jsp";> > > > ServletContext sc = (ServletContext) getServlet().getServletContext();> > RequestDispatcher rd = sc.getRequestDispatcher(url);> > rd.forward(request, response);> > > > return null;> > }> > > > > > Saludos> > Lalchandra Rampersaud> > ------------> > Carpe diem> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Arunkumar Balasubramanian" <ar...@hotmail.com>> > To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>> > Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:52 PM> > Subject: RE: Display tag and AJAX> > > > > > > > Thanks for your reply.> > > > Can you give the reference of javascript functions used for the display:table used with in AjaxAnywhere tag? If you have an working example, it would be great, if you could provide the reference with other classes involved with display:table.> > > >
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger.

Re: Display tag and AJAX

Posted by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>.
sorry, i forgot to put the funcion.  it is ajaxAnywhere.submitAJAX(parameter=value)

------------
Carpe diem

Re: Display tag and AJAX

RE: Display tag and AJAX

Posted by Arunkumar Balasubramanian <ar...@hotmail.com>.

Thanks for your reply.

Re: Display tag and AJAX

Posted by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu>.
yes, you can update a display table alone with an ajax call.

this is one done with ajaxanywhere:

<aa:zone name="bossTechnicalCompetitions">
<display:table name="workers"
                   decorator="displaytagClasses.DisplayRadio"
                   class="displaytag">

                   <display:column property="projWorker" title=""
                    style="width: 10px" />
                   <display:column property="lastName"
                    title="Primer Apellido" />
                   <display:column property="surName"
                    title="Segundo Apellido" />
                   <display:column property="workerName"
                    title="Nombre(s)" />
                   <display:column property="lester" title="Detalles" />

                   <display:footer>
                      &nbsp;
                      &nbsp;
                      &nbsp;
                      &nbsp;
                      &nbsp;

                      <DIV align="center" />
                       <c:out
                        value="${sessionScope.projWorkerPaginator.pageIndexText}" />
                      </DIV>
                   </display:footer>
                  </display:table>
</aa:zone>

Saludos
Lalchandra Rampersaud
------------
Carpe diem

Posted by Márcio Gurgel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi felipe, could you post a example?

Re: Display tag and AJAX

Posted by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com>.

Display tag and AJAX

Re: welcome file on localhost

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
It's a Jetty thing, not something related to localhost.

See
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=B285FB88-985D-4DE1-A051-4F170C1D5238%40adjective.org
for an idea of how to do it.

Al.

Re: s:select - execute action onChange

Posted by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi. What action? A action to update another select, i.e.?

I use something like this:

onChange="jsFunction(this.value);"

function jsFunction( id ) {
  var div = dojo.widget.byId("<my div>");