Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by jyoti aditya <jy...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 13:45:33 UTC

Num Rounds argument

Hi team,

I wanted to understand what  this argument in nutch crawl command does.

Num Rounds      The number of rounds to run this crawl for
Example: bin/crawl -i -D solr.server.url=http://localhost:8983/solr/
urls/ TestCrawl/  2

I was crawling a product page and thought giving num round as 1 will crawl
that particular page only. But it only gave data about  CrwalDatdum

When I gave Num round as 2 , It crawled entire page and i got all data from
that page.

So i wanted to know what should be the value of this field if i wanted to
crawl in depth of 3 level(dfs).

With Regards
Jyoti Aditya