Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2007/04/10 19:28:22 UTC

is release 0.12.3 stable?

Should we move the 'stable' link in the distribution directory to point
at 0.12.3?  Have folks yet used this release with good results?

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/hadoop/

I believe it should be considerably more stable than 0.11.2, which is
currently declared stable...

Doug

Re: is release 0.12.3 stable?

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1 from my perspective.  Definitely better than 0.11.2.