Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 10:47:52 UTC

error executing webservice

hello ,

implemented the webservice using http bc and servicemix-jsr181 as follows ,
while executing getting following error

org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault: Not enough message parts were received
for the operation.
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.fillInHolders(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:240)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:73)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.handler.HandlerPipeline.invoke(HandlerPipeline.java:131)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.DefaultEndpoint.onReceive(DefaultEndpoint.java:64)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.AbstractChannel.receive(AbstractChannel.java:38)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint.process(Jsr181Endpoint.java:498)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:600)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:554)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:510)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.SyncLifeCycleWrapper.onMessageExchange(SyncLifeCycleWrapper.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:623)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:168)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Any idea on this ???

Re: error executing webservice

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

First of all, if you're going to start using web services now, I would
like to recommend you to use the servicemix-cxf components.  CXF is
the continuation of the XFire project used in the JSR-181 component
and it supports a lot more features than the servicemix-jsr181.

Now, if this is an existing service, we do need some additional
information about what you're trying to do.  Could you post us the
xbean.xml configuration as well as the WSDL being used?  Perhaps you
can also enable DEBUG logging to make sure that the message flowing
through the ESB actually matches the WSDL.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com