Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Stéphane Drapeau <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 12:18:49 UTC

Re: [Website] - Tooling for Java SCA

Hi Haleh,

Below, you can find more information to put in the section "STP/SCA
subproject: SCA Composite Designer" of the web page "Tools for SCA".

====STP/SCA subproject: SCA Composite Designer====
The SCA Composite Designer is an Eclipse graphical development environment
for the construction of SCA composite assemblies.
The designer supports Tuscany elements like RMI binding or Script
implementation. It works with Tuscany 1.1, and it's planned to support
Tuscany 1.2.

[screenshot]

In STP/SCA sub-project <http://www.eclipse.org/stp/sca/index.php> web page,
you can find a tutorial named "First Steps with the SCA Composite Designer".
You will learn how to build and run your first SCA application in 20
minutes! The tutorial addresses the following points:

   -

   How to install STP/SCA plugins and Apache Tuscany,
   -

   How to define an SCA assembly with the SCA Composite Designer,
   -

   How to refine properties in an SCA assembly,
   -

   How to define an SCA assembly with different implementation
   technologies,
   -

   How to define an RMI binding,
   -

   How to run and test SCA assemblies with Tuscany.

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

Posted by Stéphane Drapeau <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank Haleh.
I uploaded the image (SCACompositeDesigner.PNG).

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephane,