Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com> on 2017/04/28 15:45:01 UTC

apache/groovy on GitHub is empty?

Hi all,

      apache/groovy on GitHub is empty, who knows what happened?
<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/file/n5740242/groovy.png>

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: apache/groovy on GitHub is empty?

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
I suppose it's a problem with the automatic sync'ing process, somehow...

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>

Re: apache/groovy on GitHub is empty?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Looking at other apache/* repositories, it seems we're not the sole ones
affected by this.
It must somehow be a glitch in the matrix.
Don't hesitate to ping Apache's Infra team to check what's going on.

Guillaume

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>       apache/groovy on GitHub is empty, who knows what happened?
> <http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/file/n5740242/groovy.png>
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

Guillaume Laforge