Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Secules <es...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/10 23:17:14 UTC

[Bug] Duplicate Flow Import From Registry

Hello everyone,

My team is encountering a bug where we import a flow from our registry
residing in the cloud to our laptops. The import takes a long time and we
end up with multiple copies (about 6) of the same flow one on top of each
other on the canvas. The canvas becomes unresponsive and we are unable to
move boxes around.

I am also experiencing slowness when showing local changes, reverting local
changes and changing the local version.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: [Bug] Duplicate Flow Import From Registry

Posted by Eric Secules <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Nifi is running on my laptop, the registry is running in an cloud service
VM located in north america (same as me). It's behind a vpn too.

Thanks,
Eric

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Eric,