Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Sharon Anthony <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/27 15:23:57 UTC

Net Beans IDE shows Error

Dear Sir/Madam,
i am Sharon. I am using netbeans ide for couple of months. it was working
very good earlier. now days its not working properly. It shows
"Called DataObject.find on null " error while creating a new project, Can
you please help me to fix this error even youtube has no solution for this.
I am using java JDK 17 version. Please help me.

Kind regards,
Sharon Anthony

Re: Net Beans IDE shows Error

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
What version of Netbeans are you using?  Windows, Mac, or Linux?  There is
a new release 14 which may work better if you are using an older version.

Eric B

--
Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com