Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anakin59490 <je...@voila.fr> on 2013/10/01 11:17:55 UTC

FTP siteCommand Option

Hi,

i want to upload file to a server but when i run the program, i got this
message :
"Writing file failed with: File operation failed: 501 File must be specified
by library/file.member.
 Cannot change directory to: /. Code: 501"

Because when i login to the server, i login to AS400....

I think i have find the solution by using QUOTE SITE NAMEFMT ftp subcommand
:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1017416

But i don't know how to use it with camel

I try : ftp://login@server//directory?password=password&siteCommand=QUOTE
SITE NAMEFMT 0

but i get : "Writing file failed with: Site command: QUOTE SITE NAMEFMT 0
returned false"

Is it the right syntax ?
Is siteCommand the right option to use ?

Thank you for your help

Re: FTP siteCommand Option

Posted by ianjones1987 <ia...@hotmail.com>.
Try "&siteCommand=NAMEFMT 1" instead. Been having the exact same issue myself
and taken me hours of Googling and tinkering to get to the solution!

~Ian