Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Anna Szonyi <sz...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/16 12:44:35 UTC

Parquet sync tomorrow

Hi,

I've created a calendar invite for a new Parquet sync meeting for tomorrow
(Oct. 17), please let me know if you did not receive it, but would like to
be invited, and I will forward the meeting invite.

Thanks,
Anna

Re: [External] Parquet sync tomorrow

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
The Parquet sync collides with the Arrow sync this week unfortunately.
We have a biweekly sync on Wednesdays at 12:00p US/Eastern for ARrow

Posted by Anna Szonyi <sz...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
sent!

Posted by Steven Moy <sm...@yelp.com.INVALID>.
I like to be invited at smoy at yelp.com