Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/01/03 10:19:57 UTC

Need help to update Incubator resources

David W., Yoav,

it seems that our write privileges has been revoked for all the
Incubator resources... a few minutes ago I've sent a message about this
to general@incubator but maybe if you have still access to these
resources you could apply the patch attached to it.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Need help to update Incubator resources

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Great!

Thanks Yoav.

Now the last task that remains is the migration of the mailing lists.

Jacopo

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.