Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 12:14:57 UTC

Re: Preparing for August report

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reports from Ambari, Clerezza and NPanday are still missing.

I see no signs of the Ambari report coming up, so I'm pushing it to
next month. Ambari team (cc'd), please prepare a status report by
September 5th.

The Clerezza report is just in, thanks! We still have time to review it.

NPanday already asked for an extension.

That leaves only the reviews to be done. Here's the latest TODO list:

  Benson Margulies - Syncope, Nuvem
  Dave Fisher      - DeltaSpike
  Jukka Zitting    - Clerezza, Stanbol
  Matt Franklin    - Amber, Droids
  Matt Hogstrom    - SIS, Wookie
  Mohammad Nour    - Airavata
  Ross Gardler     - Wink

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Preparing for August report

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Jukka :). Next month it is!

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Jukka,
  Apologize for the delay in sending the report. There was some
confusion on when the due date was (mostly my mistake). We will make
sure to send the board report by Sep 5th. We should be able to send

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Jukka,

DeltaSpike Status - Re: Preparing for August report

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

AFAIK Documentation is not a graduation requirement. I was frustrated with the documentation because the lack makes it hard to understand the project, but that is not a blocker.

I think the project should start working on graduation soon.

They have made a release. The community is active on the lists. Most of the status page items are checked off with possibly only podlingnamesearch needed.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,