Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Hemant Malik <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/16 07:52:53 UTC

Problem With Email Notifiers

Hi,
I am facing this issue with email notifiers for individual modules. I have a
multi module Maven2 project, where I am specifying the email notifier in
each module's pom.xml. But somehow continuum is sending the mail only to the
notifier defined in the parent pom and overlooking the other notifiers in
the children.

The other option as I could see in continuum is to add notifiers using
continuum. But I am not able to see my sub modules in continuum, since I
loaded the root project recursively ( Checked the checkbox at the time of
adding the project). After the successful addition of project, I can only
see my Root project added in the project group.

I tried loading the project non-recursively as well, but continuum throws an
exception for a particular sub-modules' pom.xml telling it is not able to
find that file. But in recursive mode, it does load that.

Could someone who has faced a similar issue, or knows how to overcome this
problem, please guide me. Stuck with this for long now.

Regards,
Hemant Malik