Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2013/07/09 23:27:29 UTC

Re: Our builds looks really bad...

Hi

Just a short status update on this (old) issue: other than INFRA-6207 (which
has been already fixed, see below) I also raised INFRA-6218 almost at the
same time as INFRA-6207 which is getting more popular from day to day as
apparently there're other Apache projects reporting the same/similar
problems like us. For details see:

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote