Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2007/09/26 12:12:01 UTC

Stats about Directory project

Hi guys,

here are some stats gathered about our dearly project :

first, site stats :
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/directory.html

this is intersting that the LdapConference coupled with the september
PR and Studio 1.0 + ADS 1.5.1 releases generated so much traffic. I
suspect the PR to be the main channel, with TSS news. We have now a
average download rate of around 300 per day, compared to a average 100
this year.

Some ML stats now :
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#directory.apache.org

This is important to note that the user list has seen a great
increase, when the two others are stable (commits are steady, which
demonstrates a continuous developement effort)

Some more stats are available on google analytics, for those who have
read access.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Stats about Directory project

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the update Emmanuel.  These stats are reassuring and shows the
project is getting better
with time with or without the effects of the conference.

Alex