Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Timothy Bennett <ex...@comcast.net> on 2004/05/10 01:24:02 UTC

[dbcp] Test case failure

Hello,

I'm getting a test case failure when trying to build the nightly source
drop dated 20040508.  The test case failure is in
TestAbandonedBasicDataSource.  Is this a known problem?  If so, what is
the latest *good* 1.2-dev source distro?

Thanks,
Timothy

Re: [dbcp] Test case failure

Posted by Timothy Bennett <ex...@comcast.net>.
Dirk Verbeeck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The current DBCP nightly build is good, but you should also use nightly
> build of the pool component otherwise you get that one failing testcase.
> Fix for DBCP issue 28579 (Sun Apr 25) requires the pool fix for issue
> 28638 (GenericObjectPool).

Ah.  Much thanks, I'll try that.  The project.xml just listed
commons-pool-1.1 has a build dependency, so I didn't think to check out
the dev releases of commons-pool.

Re: [dbcp] Test case failure

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi,

The current DBCP nightly build is good, but you should also use
nightly build of the pool component otherwise you get that one failing
testcase.
Fix for DBCP issue 28579 (Sun Apr 25) requires the pool fix for issue
28638 (GenericObjectPool).

-- Dirk