Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/05 23:07:36 UTC

org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl does not implement the TypeMapping interface ??

I notice that as of RC3, TypeMappingImpl no longer implements TypeMapping.  What is going on with that?

Re: org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl does not implement the TypeMapping interface ??

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Mark!

> I notice that as of RC3, TypeMappingImpl no longer implements TypeMapping.  What is going on with that?

Check the CVS log for version 1.57 of that file.

--G