Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de> on 2003/04/04 17:14:46 UTC

Re: HSSF, formulas and JExecl

>URL?

Oops, sorry: <http://www.andykhan.com/jexcelapi/index.html>.

However, since Avik found out that it is GPL we cannot
incorporate it. (At least this is the common interpretation of
the GPL - though I doubt it.)

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Re: HSSF, formulas and JExecl

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Ohhhh.  You're talking about Andy Khans thing.  Yeah I approached him
eons ago.  He's totally against working with us, but he uses our stuff
to make his.  I think just kicking his ass in implementation is probably
a better approach.  What avik,  Is Andy smarter than you?  ;-)

Re: HSSF, formulas and JExecl

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
Oh, you mean JExcelAPI? I think there already has been a conversation
with its creator.. without much success..no? i remember this being
brought up previously on the list.

I found another project called Jexcel ..whose link i send out earlier..
all this is very confusing.