Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/01 10:56:16 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2019

Hi Justin,

Lars started drafting a report on the wiki page we designated for that in
the discussion for the last report [1].

He is out of touch during the day today, I'll go over the report and make
amendments as necessary. I expect Lars to be back in touch this evening,
then we can coordinate whether he wants to finalize the report or if I'll
take that over.
This is due on Wednesday, right?

@ all: please feel free to review the report and point out and changes you
think are necessary!

Best regards,
Sönke

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAINING/Podling+Reports#PodlingReports-April2019

--
Sönke Liebau
Partner

Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2019

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Great, thank you. I haven't heard anything else so I just copied the report
over to the Incubator Wiki. If you have any further changes please edit
there directly but let us know here.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.