Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by janwen <to...@163.com> on 2011/10/20 10:46:47 UTC

How can i search lucene java user list archive?

I want to know how to search the java user list archive.
There is no search function on the site:http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/
Any idea?
thanks

2011-10-20

janwen | China
website : http://www.qianpin.com/

Re: Re: How can i search lucene java user list archive?

Posted by janwen <to...@163.com>.
thanks.I just used goole to search the mail list archive.

From:Mihai Caraman
Date:2011-10-20 16:59
To:java-user

Posted by Mihai Caraman <ca...@gmail.com>.