Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 11:20:52 UTC

UPS shipping in Ofbiz

Hi,

Does anyone successfully use UPS shipping api in ofbiz today? The latest
posts I found was about 2008-2009 years. Also in technical setup docs wiki
there was an outline that ups api is available only if you ship minimum 50
packages per business day. Reading the ups docs I cant find such
restriction. Is this restriction still in place?

I would appreciate to hear nowadays users how it is going on. UPS api
changes two times per year, I wonder is ofbiz also matches it and updates
along with it too?