Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by fa...@rohde-schwarz.com on 2018/06/20 13:06:32 UTC

RE: [Newsletter] Re: [Newsletter] Re: Missing Guava in TomEE 7.0.4 Plus?

What do you mean with "leak"? We do not have it in our webapp, we only have guava but it is not picked up by the parent classloader :(

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
It is not in tomee lib so should be coming from your app or environment :s

by leak i meant we don't intend to deliver this lib out of the box

Romain Manni-Bucau