Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brad Rhoads <br...@zethcon.com> on 2002/02/05 16:34:40 UTC

[OT] Publishing an Application

I'm looking for a good tool for publishing an application. It should compare
the source directory to the target and only move files that have changed.
I'd also like an option to skip certain files, i.e. web.xml.

Re: [OT] Publishing an Application

Posted by Olivier Dinocourt <ol...@anpe.fr>.
ant

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: [OT] Publishing an Application

Posted by Dave Weis <dj...@sjdjweis.com>.
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Brad Rhoads wrote:
> That looks like what I need except I didn't find a build for NT. I found an
> old note about compiling the source that said the app may or may not
> actually work when recieving files on NT.

Microsoft had something like application manager or similar to push web
apps out on nt, but I'm not sure how tied in it is to their stuff.

dave

Posted by Brad Rhoads <br...@zethcon.com>.

Posted by Dave Weis <dj...@sjdjweis.com>.