Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Tatzel <th...@db.com> on 2003/04/04 01:02:39 UTC

Thomas Tatzel/OuB/Zentrale/DeuBa is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03.04.2003 and will not return until 22.04.2003.

I will be out of the office from 3 April to 22 April and will not be checking my e-mail.
In urgent cases please contact Matthias Kunkel (matthias.kunkel@db.com; +49(69)910-65312)

Kind Regards,
Thomas Tatzel

Deutsche Bank AG
PCAM GT Distribution Systems
Business & Program Management
Branch Systems - Applications Development
Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 16-24
D-65760 Eschborn

tel:       +49 (69) 910-66 313
fax:      +49 (69) 910-62 028