Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/10/04 05:54:30 UTC

[VOTE CANCELLED] Release Apache Felix Http Base 3.0.14, Http Bridge 3.0.14, and Http Jetty 3.3.0

Thanks for spotting Karl - I assume we have this problem with all of the
http releases for quiet some time now. However, as I think we should fix
this as, I'll hereby cancel the vote.
Let's get it fixed and then cut a new release.

Regards
Carsten

Karl Pauls wrote