Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/11/14 08:08:43 UTC

[JENKINS] rpmbuilder running out of space

Just an fyi:

The rpmbuilder* slave on jenkins.bacd is running low on space. I've
cleaned out the workspaces of old jobs (build-4.1/4.2 etc) which
haven't been running for a month to regain space. But I'm trying to
add a fresh slave similar to rpmbuilder. I'll send out a puppet
manifest so we can re-use it for creating fresh slaves.

*rpmbuilder - centos 6.3 slave that builds and packages cloudstack

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [JENKINS] rpmbuilder running out of space

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:38:43PM +0530, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
> Just an fyi:
>
> The rpmbuilder* slave on jenkins.bacd is running low on space. I've
> cleaned out the workspaces of old jobs (build-4.1/4.2 etc) which
> haven't been running for a month to regain space. But I'm trying to
> add a fresh slave similar to rpmbuilder. I'll send out a puppet
> manifest so we can re-use it for creating fresh slaves.
>
> *rpmbuilder - centos 6.3 slave that builds and packages cloudstack

Here's the PR:
https://github.com/CloudStack-extras/cso-infrastructure/pull/4

Prasanna.,