Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shantanu <sh...@dcpl.co.in> on 2004/03/02 20:18:05 UTC

site slow problems

Hello all,
I have a Mandrake 9.2 server with,
JBOSS-2.2.2
Tomcat-3.2.2
JDK 1.3

Now I have a page at http://192.168.1.1/Sbp/. When I click there I can see the
directory listing which shows a folder jsp/
But when I click on the jsp folder it takes a hell lot of time to show me the
index page. The stranger part is that this happens only when I am connected
to the net. The moment I disconnect I am able to see the index page properly.
When not connected to net I see the index page in 5-10 secs but while I am
connected it takes around 5 mins.

What must be wrong here? Is this configuration issue with Tomcat or with
JBoss?

infact, the same server versions with the same softwares and site was working
under RH 7.3

Thanks and eagerly waiting for some solution on this.
Cheers,
Shantanu