Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Thomas Bradford <th...@kode4food.it> on 2012/02/23 16:41:47 UTC

Greetings

Greetings all,

I've just started lurking and am looking for some opportunities to contribute.  I'll initially be using Cordova with webOS (HP Touchpad and Veer) but will also want to work with Android, iOS and Mac Desktop development as well.

My previous contribution to the ASF is as one of the primary architects and developers behind the Xindice Native XML Database, where I was responsible for the storage, indexing and query engine.  So if there's anything along those lines that you can recommend I look at, I'd be more than happy to.

Thanks, and looking forward to assisting the project
Thom

--
Thomas Bradford

Re: Greetings

Posted by Thomas Bradford <th...@kode4food.it>.
Thanks Ben and Brian,

I'll look at what is involved in migrating the webOS shim this weekend and then start digging into the bigger problem of the file APIs after I've wet my feet a little bit.

--
Thomas Bradford

Re: Greetings

Posted by Ben Combee <be...@gmail.com>.