Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/04/09 19:59:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.3.2 based on RC1

Hi,

this vote passes with the following votes:

- Oliver Heger: +1
- Stefan Bodewig: +1
- Gary Gregory: +1
- Jörg Schaible: +1
- Benedikt Ritter: +1

All votes are binding. I'll start promoting the RC.

Thanks for all who reviewed / help fixing issues along the way.
Benedikt