Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Пестов Алексей <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 15:41:29 UTC

CODI and encodig problem

Hi all!

I've got problem with CODI when i post the html form with cyrillic data.

 I've tested on simple JSF2 + CDI  (Weld) application on JBoss AS7. So
while I don't put myfaces-extcdi-bundle-jsf20-1.0.5.jar in lib directory of
ear everything works fine. But if I do it, then after submit of the form
with cyrillic symbols I see something like this: "ывафыва".

Please help.

Re: CODI and encodig problem

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
I was reading the following blog[1] and thought about replying this email
of yours. So, i did a google search and found [2], which referenced [3].
I'm sure you can do further research from there (via many related links on
stackoverflow pages).

[1]
http://netbeanscolors.org/devblog/index.php?post/2013/03/21/Tip-of-the-day%3A-display-Cyrillic-characters-in-NetBeans-%28and-any-other-program%29

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/a/11903182/933054