Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/01 00:50:50 UTC

makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat and constructFlexForIDE.bat

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that both of these scripts work on windows (in the develop branch).

From what I can see the constructFlexForIDE.sh takes an ApacheFlex SDK and copies into it the bit needed by FB from a 4.6 SDK. You end up with AIR 3.1 this way. makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat does the same but downloads the 4.6 SDK and AIR 3.1 so you don't need a copy of Flash Builder to run this.  I've just changed that so it downloads AIR 3.4.

Seems like the files are misnamed as the one the FB dir is for all IDEs and the one outside it is for FB. Also any reason why the constructFlexForIDE.bat (and .sh) file isn't in the FlashBuilder directory?

Do you think this change is enough for a 4.9.1 release? Or should I assume most people are going to use the installer?

Thanks,
Justin