Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/16 14:16:03 UTC

One problem about document change

Hi, folks

Now I am working on the asynchronous admin which is part of asynchronous
client. The asynchronous client feature were pushed to branch-2 and master
branch. But one confuse thing is about the document change. The book site
is generated by master branch's code. So the document change should only be
pushed to master branch? Or it should be pushed to branch-2 and master
both, because this feature was merged to branch-2, too? I am not sure about
this, so look forward to you guys' idea. Thanks.

Guanghao Zhang

Re: One problem about document change

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
yep!