Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org> on 2021/03/26 08:41:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.16.1 RC1

Hello Everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 4.16.1 RC1. This is the next
patch release of Phoenix 4, compatible with Apache HBase 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
and 1.6.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache phoenix 4.16.1

The tag to be voted on is 4.16.1RC1
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/tree/4.16.1RC1

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.0RC2/>
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/phoenix-4.16.1RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
(orgapachephoenix-1230)

Artifacts are signed with my "CODE SIGNING KEY":
E4882DD3AB711587

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/KEYS

Thanks,
Xinyi

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.16.1 RC1

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org>.
-1
Thanks for the voting everyone. I will be back with another RC once the
PHOENIX-6435 is resolved.

Thanks,
Xinyi

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.