Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Garrett Barton <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/07 13:28:45 UTC

Re: Debugging Kafka Streams Windowing

Mahendra,

 Did increasing those two properties do the trick?  I am running into this
exact issue testing streams out on a single Kafka instance.  Yet I can
manually start a consumer and read the topics fine while its busy doing
this dead stuffs.

Posted by Mahendra Kariya <ma...@go-jek.com>.
Yes. To some extent. But the rebalancing is now taking a lot of time. There
are situations where we have to manually restart the Streams app because
rebalancing is kind of "stuck" for several minutes.