Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 11:40:10 UTC

How to create a connection pool with specified pool size?

I followed the manual and uses HConnectionManager.createConnection to
create a connection pool.

However I couldn't find reference about how to specify the pool size? It
should be in the second parameter pool of type ExecutorService, right? How
can I do that?

Cheers,
--
Jianshi Huang

LinkedIn: jianshi
Twitter: @jshuang

Re: How to create a connection pool with specified pool size?

Posted by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com>.
I see. Thank you Ted for the help. :)

Jianshi

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.