Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sean Zhang <se...@verizon.com> on 2002/01/16 22:04:52 UTC

beginXXX and endXXX not being called

Hi,

I am testing EJBs deployed to Weblogic6.1 from inside JBuilder5.  I'm
extending ServletTestCase.  The test runs successfully. But I noticed that
statements in beginXXX and endXXX methods are not being called.  According
to the documentations, it should be called at the client side.

Can someone let me know why it is not being called?

Thanks,

Sean

RE: beginXXX and endXXX not being called

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
More info please, including the exact method declarations for begin and
endXXX

Cheers,

Nick